Balsamic Glazed Carrots
Balsamic Glazed Carrots (3 servings)
• 500g medium-sized Carrots
• 2 tbsp Honey or Silan
• 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• A few sprigs of fresh Thyme
• Salt & Pepper, to taste
Serving suggestion: Best served with FreshMed Gourmet Green Pea & Tahini Spread
• Preheat oven to 375°F.
• In a small bowl, mix Honey or Silan, Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Trim the tips off your Carrots and slice at an angle to bite-size pieces.
• In a medium-sized tray, combine the Carrots, a few sprigs of thyme and 3/4 of the glaze.
• Roast for 15-20 mins or until the carrots start to caramelize.
• Take the tray out the oven, flip the carrots and pour over the rest of the glaze.
• Bake for another 20-25mins until the carrots are caramelized and sticky.