Coconut Pudding (4 servings)
• 400ml Coconut Milk
• 400ml Water
• 100g Sugar
• 60g Cornstarch
• 50g crushed Pistachios
• Fresh Raspberries and Blackberries for decoration
• In a pot on medium heat, mix the Sugar, water and Coconut Milk.
• When the ingredients in the pot are combined, pour 1 cup of the mixture to a small mixing bowl and set aside.
• Mix the Cornstarch with 1 cup of the mixture that you set aside until there are no lumps
• Combine the mixture of cornstarch with the other half that is heated and mix until thickened
• Pour the mixture into a serving bowl or individual glasses.
• Refrigerate for 5 hrs.
• Before serving garnish with crushed Pistachios, Fresh Raspberries and Blackberries.