Mustard 2 Ways
• 8 tbsp Mustard powder
• 4 tbsp warm water
• 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1/2 tbsp Salt
• Black pepper
• 1 tbsp Silan (Dates syrup) for Silan Mustard
• 1 tbsp Za’atar for Za’atar Mustard
• In a deep mixing bowl add the Mustard Powder (or ground yellow mustard seeds), salt, pepper and warm water (colder water make spicier mustard), mix until the water is completely incorporated.
• Add the Apple Cider Vinegar and mix until a paste is formed.
• Divide the Mustard into 2, add the Silan to 1 half of the mixture and mix and the Za’atar to the other half
• Store in the refrigerator in airtight jars, chill overnight before use