Beets Salad (5 servings)
• 4 medium size Beets
• 1/2 chopped red Onion
• A handful of chopped parsley
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• Juice of 1 Lemon
• 1 tsp Sugar
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1/2 tsp Cumin
• Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
• Place the beets in a deep baking tray. Add a little water and cover with foil.
• Put in the oven and bake for about two hours until the beets are soft but not too mushy.
• Let the beets cool completely.
• Peel the beets and cut into cubes.
• Transfer the beet cubes to the bowl, add all the other ingredients – onions, parsley, oil, lemon, sugar, pepper, cumin and salt
• Mix well and refrigerate before serving
© Copyright 2020 FreshMed Gourmet™. All rights reserved