Plant Based Green Peas & Zucchini Fritters Recipe (6 servings)
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of FreshMed Gourmet Green Peas & Tahini (use the rest as a dip)
- teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Canola Oil for frying
- Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine, let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel, drain zucchini completely.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, Green Peas & Tahini, garlic and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat Canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flattening with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for about 4 minutes.
- Use the rest of the Green Peas & Tahini as a dip for the fritters.