Moroccan Tomatoes & Roasted Green Pepper on Toasted Polenta (4 servings)
- Polenta Tube (900 G)
- 1 container of FreshMed Gourmet Moroccan Tomatoes
- 150 g of Green Peppers
- 2 minced Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. of smoked Paprika
- Fresh Thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl mix the Green Peppers with the minced Garlic, Thyme, Olive oil and Vinegar
- Pour mixture into a baking tray and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut the Polenta tube into 1-inch slices
- In a mixing bowl mix the Olive Oil, Smoked Paprika salt & Pepper
- Brush the mixture on top of the polenta slices from both sides
- Grill the polenta slices on a griddle pan for 3 min on each side.
- Arrange the Polenta slices on a serving tray spread a teaspoon of the Moroccan Tomatoes on each one of the Slices
- Top each Polenta slice with 2 roasted Green Peppers and they’re ready to serve!