No Bake Vegan Brownies (6 servings)
For the brownies
• 200 g Pitted Dates
• 40 g Pistachios
• 80 g Almonds
• 45 g Cocoa powder
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp water
For the coating
• 25 g cocoa powder
• 40 g coconut oil
• 60 g Silan or Maple Syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 20 g Pistachios, to garnish
• Add all the ingredients for the brownies into a food processor and mix them well.
• Pour the mixture into a baking pan. Spread it evenly.
• In a bowl mix the cocoa powder with the Silan, coconut oil, and the vanilla extract, until a paste is formed.
• Spread the paste over the brownie and sprinkle the Pistachios on top of it.
• Refrigerate the baking pan for at least 2 hours, until the mixture thickens well.
• Remove from the refrigerator, cut the brownie into pieces, and serve.
© Copyright 2020 FreshMed Gourmet™. All rights reserved