Plant Based Tzatziki (4 servings)
• 300 gm Plant based Yogurt
• 1 Cucumber
• 1 clove of Garlic
• 3 tbsp Vinegar
• Juice of ½ a Lemon
• ½ a bunch of Dill finely chopped
• 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Peel the cucumber and grate to large pieces.
• Add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of Vinegar. Toss and set aside to release its liquid.
• Combine the plant-based Yogurt, minced Garlic clove, 2 tablespoons of Vinegar, Lemon Juice and Olive Oil. Mix until combined.
• Squeeze the cucumber with your hands to release any remaining liquid. Discard the liquid and add the cucumber to the yogurt mixture.
• Add Salt & pepper to taste.
• Add some finely chopped dill and mix.
• Refrigerate until needed.
© Copyright 2020 FreshMed Gourmet™. All rights reserved