· 3 Spring Onions
· 1/2 bunch Dill
· 100 g Olive oil
· 350 g Spinach
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· 1 tbsp Tarragon
· 2 tablespoons toasted Pine nuts
· 1 tsp Sumac
· 2 clove of Garlic minced
· 1/4 bunch Mint
· Zest of 1 Lemon
· 9 Phyllo dough sheets
· Preheat an oven to 340F.
· Place a frying pan over high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
· Finely chop the white part of the spring onions, the stems of the dill, and add them to the pan, Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
· Add the spinach, salt, pepper, tarragon, minced garlic, and sauté for 10 minutes until the spinach wilts.
· Remove from the heat and let it cool.
· In a dry frying pan toast the Pine nuts until lightly brown and set aside.
· Finely chop the green part of the spring onions, the rest of the dill, mint, toasted Pine nuts, Sumac, Lemon zest and add them to the filling and mix well.
· Arrange the phyllo dough sheets on your working surface, with the shorter side in front of you, brush each sheet (three sheet layers) with olive oil and place them on top of each other and cut them into four strips.
· On the edge of each strip, add 1 tablespoon of the filling, and fold in a triangle until you reach the other edge of the strip (at the last triangle fold you can add a spring of dill).
· Brush each triangle with olive oil, transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper, and bake for 30 minutes.
· Let them cool and serve them alongside FreshMed Gourmet Green Peas spread.
· On the edge of each strip, add 1 tablespoon of the filling and fold in a triangle until you reach the other edge of the strip (at the last triangle fold you can add a spring of dill).
© Copyright 2020 FreshMed Gourmet™. All rights reserved