Tabbouleh Quinoa Salad (4 servings)
• 150g Quinoa
• 500g water
• 3 Spring Onions
• 1 bunch Mint, finely chopped
• 1 bunch Parsley, finely chopped
• Juice of 2 Lemons
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 30g Olive oil
• 1 Tomato
• Lemon wedges
• 1 Tbsp of Sumac
• 2 Tbsp of Toasted Pine Nuts
• Rinse the quinoa under running water.
• Transfer it to a pot with water. Place over medium heat and boil for 15 minutes until the quinoa softens and absorbs all the water.
• Let the Quinoa cool before adding the greens.
• Finely chop the Spring Onions, Parsley, and Mint and add them to the bowl with the Quinoa, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Salt and Pepper.
Cut the tomato into small cubes remove the seeds and add it to the bowl.
• Mix well, sprinkle the Pine Nuts and Sumac over the salad and place 2 Lemon wedges on the side.
© Copyright 2020 FreshMed Gourmet™. All rights reserved