Kale Pesto (5 servings)
• 300g Kale
• 4 leaves of Collard Greens
• 4 Garlic Cloves
• 100g Cashew nuts
• 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 4 tbsp Olive Oil
• 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• Bring water to a boil in a deep pot, poach the Kale, Collard Greens, Garlic Cloves and Cashew for 3 minutes
• Drain the water and add all the incidents to a food processor along with the Garlic powder, Olive Oil, Apple cider Vinegar, Salt & pepper.
• Process until a smooth paste is formed.
• Taste and adjust the seasoning as per your preference
• Store in Jars and refrigerate for a couple of hours before use.
• Serve with Pasta or Bread.