Pan Con Tomate
Pan Con Tomate (2-3 servings)
• 2 ripe tomatoes,
• 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
• 1 Tsp Sea Salt
• 2 Tbsp extra-virgin Olive oil
• 3-4 slices of thick-cut sourdough bread
• Black Pepper
• Chopped Parsley for garnish
• Brush the sourdough slices with Olive Oil and toast it until lightly charred.
• Grate the peeled garlic on the toasted bread slices.
• Grate the tomatoes with a grater. Season with sea salt, black pepper and Olive Oil, stir lightly to combine.
• Pour the grated tomato mixture onto the bread, add a pinch of Sea salt, Black Pepper and garnish with chopped Parsley.