Pasta shells stuffed with Plant based sausage and Moroccan tomatoes
Pasta shells stuffed with plant-based sausage and Moroccan tomatoes (3 servings)
● 300g thinly grated plant-based sausage
● 2 tablespoons oil
● 1 container of FreshMed Moroccan Tomatoes
● 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives
● Salt and pepper to taste
● 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano
● 1/2 teaspoon of Chili flakes
● 30 Pasta shells (Conchiglie or jumbo shells)
● 2 tablespoons Garlic powder
● 300 ml Passata
● 2 Tablespoons of Pine Nuts
● Chopped Parsley for garnish
● Boil the pasta in salted (1⁄2 to 1 tablespoon salt or as desired) water for 90% of the
time indicated on the package.
For the stuffing:
● Heat the oil in a frying pan and add in the grated plant-based sausage. Fry until
golden brown, season with salt and pepper. Taste and correct seasoning
● Add the Moroccan tomatoes and Kalamata olives to the sausage and cook for 3
● Preheat oven to 350°F.
● In a bowl mix the Passata with the garlic powder, Chili Flakes, dry Oregano and
transfer to a deep baking pan.
● Fill the shells with the sausage and Moroccan tomatoes stuffing
● Place the stuffed shells in the sauce, sprinkle some Pine nuts on top and bake for
about 15-20 minutes.