Quinoa & Sundried tomatoes Salad
Quinoa & Sundried Tomato Salad (4 servings)
• 1 cup of Quinoa
• 1 ltr of water
• A Bunch of Basil
• 6 tbsp. of low sodium Soy sauce
• 1/2 a cup of sundried tomatoes
• 3 tbsp Olive oil
• Juice of 1 Lime
• Soak Quinoa in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes
• Strain Quinoa and transfer to a pot
• Add 1 litre of water and bring to a boil at high heat, let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
• When the quinoa is ready drain, rinse till cooled
• Rehydrate sundried Tomatoes with a cup of boiling water for around 45 minutes, then drain and cut into slices
• Cut Basil leaves into thin strips
• In a deep bowl add the Quinoa, sundried Tomatoes, Basil, Soy Sauce, Lime juice and Olive oil, then mix well until the Quinoa is well coated with the dressing.
• Serve cold alongside your favorite protein.