Spaghetti with Beets & Tahini
● 1 package (500 g) spaghetti
● 1 large beet, cooked and grated
● 1/2 cup Tahini paste
● 1/4 cup of water
● A pinch of Salt and Pepper
● Juice from 1/2 Lime
● 6 Basil leaves
● 50g Pine Nuts
● Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Drain and return immediately to the pot so there is still some water at the bottom. Turn off the heat.
● Add the grated Beet, Tahini and water to the pot and mix until the spaghetti is well coated with the mixture.
● Season with salt and pepper to taste.
● Divide the spaghetti into serving plates drizzle some Tahini on top, squeeze the Lime juice and garnish with basil and Pine nuts